Apostrophe Use - Exercise 4
Change each underlined noun to the correct possessive form. Type your answer in the text box.
When you have completed the exercise, click on the "Check My Work" button to see the correct answers.
1. Joe is unable to attend the party hosted by his friends.
Joe is unable to attend his
2. The cat finally got one paw into the home of the mice.
The cat finally got one paw into the
3. The prices offered by the first four bidders were rejected.
The first four
prices were rejected.
4. Everyone marveled at the spots on the leopard.
Everyone marveled at the
5. The bill from the dentist was outrageously high.
bill was outrageously high.
6. Parts belonging to the car were strewn all over the road after the accident.
parts were strewn all over the road after the accident.
7. We looked for the pens belonging to the students.
We looked for the
8. The cost for the property was low.
cost was extremely low.
9. The cat played with the yarn given to it.
The cat played with
10. The reports from all of the stores offered a grim outlook for sales next year.
All of the
reports offered a grim outlook for sales next year.